Best Webinar Software Overview
Looking for reliable and best webinar software? We have a list of the best webinar platforms.
Webinars have taken the place of in-person seminars as the Covid-19 pandemic got worse around the world. According to Global Webinar Statistics, almost 75% of businesses rely on online events or web seminars to generate leads with regards to B2B (business-to-business). Nonetheless, when it comes to B2C (business-to-consumer), it is around 70% – 77%.
However, opting for proper online webinar software is hard as issues may occur anytime during the online event. It could be a download issue, slow network connection, non-high definition video, unclear audio, and many more. While choosing a webinar software, ensure to consider the following things below:
- How many individuals can join the webinar?
- Is the webinar software fulfilling your needs?
- Are the audio and video quality satisfying?
- How difficult are the plugins for the participants?
- Does the webinar software have cranky downloads & extensions?
Best Webinar Software
WebinarJam is among the most well-known webinar software available today. This webinar platform is cloud-based. Wherein, you don’t have to download the software. Nonetheless, it offers a straightforward, easy-to-use interface for newbies.
This webinar software has all the features people want in a web seminar, WebinarJam comes with live chat, HD video, virtual whiteboards, private messaging, numerous presenters, polls, Powerpoint & Keynote integration, as well as Facebook & YouTube Live streaming. Additionally, it integrates with huge email providers and other apps via Zapier.
- Built-in autoresponder
- It provides awesome customer support
- Social media integrations
- Automatic recording
- It can handle numerous attendants easily
- The platform is compatible with different browsers and OS (operating systems)
- It lets users incorporate polls & surveys with their webinar
- Very easy to use
- Has a user-friendly interface & dashboard
- In addition, you can set up the process quickly; it takes about 1 minute to set it up
- $499 a year
- 2 presenters
- 2-hour limit each webinar
- 500 attendees
- 14-day $1 trial
- $699 a year
- 4 presenters
- 3-hour limit each webinar
- 2,000 attendees
- The Panic Button
- 24/7 live room
- 14-day $1 trial
- $999 a year
- 6 presenters
- 4-hour limit each webinar
- 5,000 attendees
- Webinar control center
- The Panic Button
- 24/7 live room
- 14-day $1 trial
EverWebinar is one of the well-known webinar software built straight into WebinarJam. However, it is sold in a bundle or separately. This webinar software is great for small & medium businesses with a goal to generate leads and increase sales via online events. Many big brands trust EverWebinar, such as Podia, AppSumo, and many more.
- One-click service switch between EverWebinar & WebinarJam
- Performance stats in real-time
- It lets users fake their audience count
- You can convert previous live events into evergreen events
- Just-in-time web seminars that start immediately upon registration
- It comes with an advanced scheduling system, helping users block out unavailable dates
- The platform comes with a time-zone auto-detection – users around the world will have no difficulty
- Additionally, it has unlimited free hosting through cloud-based servers
- 14-day free trial
- Monthly Plan – $99 a month
- Yearly Plan – $42 a month
- Biennial Plan – $35 a month
Livestorm is ideal for when a person has multiple individuals work jointly on a presentation. This platform lets you easily invite any individuals to join you. You can view data & insights collected from sessions in the dashboard of the Livestorm. This allows you to keep an eye on registrations, attendees, and visits. As a result, teams can enhance and optimize their strategy.
- Offers access to highly flexible webinar themes
- It has an easy set-up process.
- Provides interactive chats with questions, polls, and many more for a great customer experience.
- The platform is great for product demonstrations and meetings to eligible leads and enhances the sales process
- Integrate & analyze webinars
- Nonetheless, the platform provides a superb automation
Livestorm provides Webinar Basic for free, Thus you can test the webinar software with up to 10 live participants. Nonetheless, the Webinar Premium plan is available for $99 a month – up to 100 live attendees.
Demio combines extremely well the lead generation marketing tools & no-download web seminars. This platform delivers real-time High Definition streaming video. Demio is an aesthetically appealing webinar service. Nonetheless, you can customize almost everything to perfectly match your brand.
- Cloud-based webinar events & recordings
- It comes with polls, chats, handouts, and an amazing waiting room experience
- Provides built-in insights & analytics
- You can easily integrate the platform with other marketing tools
- However, it offers event reminders & email automation
Demio offers a 14-day free trial that allows you to try all the platform’s features.
- Basic Plan: $34 a month – up to 50 participants
- Growth Plan: $69 a month – up to 150 participants
- Business Plan: $163 a month – up to 500 participants
Zoho Meeting is extremely easy-to-use webinar software. It is ideal for small and large businesses. Zoho Meeting is also ideal for important remote support, app-based demos, meetings, and team collaboration.
- The free version has unlimited meetings up to two persons and unlimited virtual meetings up to 10 participants
- Premium meeting costs $10 a month – up to 100 attendees
- Nonetheless, the premium webinar costs $19 per month for 25 participants
WebinarNinja is a great all-in-one webinar platform. It is trusted by numerous companies like Baremetrics, AppSumo, and more. This webinar platform provides all the tools people need doing any type of web seminar. However, you can use the WebinarNinja whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pro in the webinar world.
- You can create any type of online event or webinar – automated, live, series, hybrid, or summits
- It is a cloud-based platform, so participants can join in on any internet browser without downloading any software
- Users can generate eye-catching online seminar decks with the platform’s professional templates as well as page designs
- In addition, the webinar software is available with tons of marketing tools
WebinarNinja is up for grabs at 3 price points. The Pro plan will cost you $79 a month – allows 300 participants but does not come with hybrid webinars. WebinarNinja’s Plus plan will cost you $129 a month for 500 participants. However, the platform’s most high-priced plan (Power) will cost you $199 – up to 1000 live webinar participants. Furthermore, each plan grants limitless participants for recorded online events or webinars.
The LiveWebinar is a cloud-based online event software that can host more than 1000 attendees. It has more than 42 data centers and more than 99% service-level agreement (SLA). You don’t need to download & install the webinar software or app to join or conduct webinars. Webinars or online meets can be done directly from a web browser. However, you can also embed all web seminars or online events into your website.
- It comes with a WhiteBoard feature that helps users express their ideas. Users can invite their viewers to use the WhiteBoard feature.
- You can add Prezi forms in your online meets or webinars
- Users can split their main room into tiny breakout rooms
- It allows you to host up to 1000 participants
- Additionally, its freemium allows you to host up to 5 participants
- The free version allows up to five participants
- Pro plan costs $11.99 a month – 100 participants
- Business plan costs $95.20 per month – 500 participants
- However, it also has custom pricing plans for more than 1000 participants
My Own Conference
My Own Conference is a robust in-browser software for webinars, video conferences, or online meetings. It can host up to 10,000 participants. You can access the MyOwnConference platform from any Android device or web browser with amazing features. The webinar software comes with Q&A, 16 languages, screen sharing, live chat, whiteboard, quizzes, cloud recording, and lots more. Nonetheless, its free account can host up to 20 attendees.
- With MyOwnConference, up to ten individuals can broadcast online conferences & webinars at the same time
- You don’t need to download the software
- 16 languages interface for multilingual spectators
- Automatic follow-up emails
- Automatic invitation and follow-up emails
- Nonetheless, it provides a robust webinar marketing tool, such as a call to action
The My Own Conference webinar software is free for 3 broadcasters and up to 20 participants. Also, the free plan comes with 500MB of storage & standard High Definition quality.
Premium plans scale depends on the number of participants and offers access to additional storage and full High Definition videos. For instance, 60 participants cost $30 per month, 150 participants cost $51 per month, and 1,000 attendees cost $250 a month.
EasyWebinar successfully combines marketing strategy & webinar technology. Nonetheless, it offers a complete solution for all types of webinars – live, automated hybrid, etc.
- You can screen-share High Definition videos
- Basic Plan can host 100 participants
- Interactive live chat
- WordPress integration
- You can integrate the software to YouTube Live for limitless live streamers
- It comes with a mobile app & chat features
- Built-in analytics
- Integration with well-known tools such as GetResponse, MailChimp, and lots more
- The standard package costs $59 per month – it will be billed yearly at $708
- Pro plan is $90 per month
- Enterprise plan is $349 per month
- For more than 10,000 participants, you can connect with them for quotes
GetResponse is an all-in-the-box webinar platform that includes not only webinar services but also various marketing tools. This webinar software comes with custom emails, auto-responders, a list segmentation feature, and many more. However, with the GetResponse webinar platform, you can have an email database as well as webinar tools.
Nonetheless, the account holder will schedule webinars or online events for the participants. The account holder sends the reminders to subscribers and can share the webinar or online events on social media. Additionally, you can use the registration feature to gather new emails and to transmit to the participants’ thank-you messages.
- You can integrate it with YouTube for streaming videos
- In-depth reporting
- Whiteboard integration for drawings & notes
- Detailed reports
- Desktop sharing
- It comes with polls & surveys for feedbacks
GetResponse offers a free 30-day trial. Subscription Plans start from $49 a month – up to 100 attendees. Nonetheless, its extended plans will cost $165 a month – up to 500 participants.
Crowdcast is an amazing live streaming service for webinars, courses, Q&As, online conferences, and concerts. If you are a newbie to live streaming and want to know it quickly and straightforwardly, then the Crowdcast webinar platform is ideal for you. However, the Crowdcast webinar software lets you start your first live stream in just minutes regardless of you’re not a techy person. Also, Crowdcast is deemed to be an integration of live streaming & webinars.
- You can easily get started
- It comes with an easy invite feature
- Browser-based – you don’t need to download the software
- Go live on any Android device or PCs
- It comes with a separate tab for questions & public chat
- The participants can ask questions even before the event
- The software is available with email & push notifications
- Starter plan $29 a month
- Lite plan $49 per month
- Pro plan $89 a month
- Business plan $195 per month
BigMarker allows up to 10,000 participants at the same time with an unlimited number of broadcasters. Anyone can participate in the conversation on screen. However, the host gets awesome marketing automation tools.
- Distinctive live streaming
- High Definition video & screen sharing
- It comes with a custom live video experience
- Extensive combination with applications such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Zapier, and many more
- More than 15 different landing page types
- Stream numerous camera feeds to YouTube Live & Facebook
- Deal in more than 135 currencies
- SSL & HTTPS encryption
BigMarker’s 7-day free trial comes with all features of the plan but limits the number of attendees (up to 10 only).
- $80 a month
- 100 attendees
- Unlimited broadcasters
- 7-day free trial
- $160 a month
- Automated webinars
- 500 attendees
- Unlimited broadcasters
- 7-day free trial
- $300 a month
- Automated webinars
- Unlimited presenters
- Webinar series
- 1,000 participants
- 7-day free trial
With GoToWebinar, you can easily organize webinars while focusing on reaching more individuals and boosting your business. Nonetheless, you just select the date for the online event or webinar, and GoToWebinar takes care of the rest.
- Detailed, organized analytics
- Pre-recorded events
- It comes with GoToMeeting Integration
- High Definition video quality
- 24/7 customer support
- Built-in polls & surveys
- Automatic recording and shareable on the internet
- Integration with Salesforce, Zapier, Unbounce, & lots more
- 7-day free trial
- The starter plan is $89 a month – up to 100 participants
- $199 a month – up to 500 participants
- $429 a month – up to 1,000 participants
If you want an affordable webinar platform, WebinarsOnAir is ideal for you. WebinarsOnAir is available with all the features necessary to host webinars or online events excellently. Additionally, it is user-friendly for both broadcasters and attendees.
- It lets you schedule a webinar or online event for up to 50,000 participants in a couple of seconds
- Cloud-based hosting
- Provides a Tracking Pixels feature that lets you generate laser-targeted attendees for retargeting
- One-click webinar registration
- The platform provides live Q&A sessions
- It provides live chats
- The platform allows 10 moderators or speakers simultaneously
- In addition, it provides built-in opt-in forms
- Offers a 30-day free trial
- $20 per month for 25 audience
- $100 a month for unlimited attendees
Livestream mainly caters to major businesses and educational organizations already engaged with the target audience. You can also have as many participants as you want since there’s no maximum limit. Nonetheless, that’s on top of limitless storage & automatic recording. You can store any type of webinar or online event you own in the cloud.
- Unlimited participants & storage
- Events Privatization
- Facebook Live / YouTube streaming
- Amazing customer support
- You can share the link privately
- In addition, it has extensive built-in strong analytics
- Offers free 30-day trial
- Unlimited participants for $42 a month
- The premium plan is $199 per month and comes with robust analytics tools
- Provides a live embedding option
- Enterprise clients are available for $799 per month. Nonetheless, it comes with advanced options, such as advanced privacy controls, password protection, and many more.
BlueJeans is a great video conferencing software providing various products, such as BlueJeans Events. It allows webinar hosting for huge worldwide audiences. Nonetheless, you can host a webinar or online event for up to 50,000 participants.
- Allows worldwide BlueJeans events for up to 50,000 participants & 150 broadcasters
- Provides post-event analytics reports
- Manage webinar with easy controls
- Event’s cloud recording
- Functions well from any device
- You don’t need to download the application
- Live stream to YouTube or Facebook Live
- Offers a 14-day free trial
- The plan starts at $99 per month
ClickMeeting is available with a user-friendly interface, which makes it easier for hosts to reach out to their clients. This webinar platform is very intuitive & well-integrated. It provides options for customized invites as well as automated online meetings. However, the webinar platform is ideal for small & mid-sized businesses.
- Provides polls & surveys for feedback.
- Offers chat options & interactive sessions
- You can connect it to YouTube & Facebook to boost engagement
- It lets you record the live sessions’ audio & video. You can then store the files in clouds, and you can download them easily.
- In addition, numerous presenters are allowed to present with High Definition videos.
The rates of ClickMeeting start at $25 a month for up to 25 participants. Then, $35 a month for up to 50 attendees. Nonetheless, it also has an option for custom pricing that’s perfect for enterprise clients.
DaCast is one of the best options for individuals & companies who are just trying to conduct webinars. While most webinar platforms are based on subscription, DaCast may not be perfect for individuals & companies who only conduct live events every so often.
With Dacast, you can stream from your web page. You can also stream on social networks such as Facebook. Nonetheless, Dacast’s account holder may apply geo-restrictions, charge for premium events, as well as add watermarks to the stream.
- Unlimited viewers
- You can embed live video streams
- Unlimited Channels
- The basic plan costs $19 per month – up to 300 viewers per hour
- $289 per month – up to 15,000 viewers per hour
- All billed annually
AnyMeeting is perfect for educational institutions, small organizations, & startups. This webinar platform provides essential tools to host webinars. Nonetheless, it provides web conferencing tools to host collaborative sessions.
- Up to 1,000 attendees & up to 6 live speakers
- It offers real-time audience chat options
- The platform provides Q&A sessions, polls, & surveys
- Follow-up with participants through emails
- User-friendly interface.
- It provides robust analytics
- Lite is $48 a month
- Pro is $128 per month
- Enterprise $298 a month
Adobe Connect creates visually stunning content that provides a complete story. It has an enhanced user experience along with up-to-date HTML browsers. Nonetheless, the user interface has been updated to be more intuitive, responsive, and minimalistic.
- It offers a variety of templates
- The platform helps account holders create unique registration pages
- This webinar software offers robust analytics
- Offers a 30-day free trial
- 100 seats – $130 a month
- 500 seats – $470 a month
- 1,000 seats – $580 per month
Hangouts is a free online tool that is a chunk of Google+ and functions with YouTube. However, to hold a webinar, account holders need their own YouTube channel. It is very popular in the corporate world for the reason that it allows useful features for inviting the attendees.
- Up to 30 participants in the chat
- Webinar or online event is automatically uploaded to the YouTube channel
- You can broadcast the webinar via YouTube for an extensive audience
- It has an option to change the broadcasters during the event or webinar
- You can turn the video off and share the presentation
Zoom is extremely intuitive, completely cloud-based, and comes with a user-friendly interface. It provides High Definition video, app sharing, and screen sharing options. Nonetheless, you can host scheduled & unscheduled events. Also, there is a private & public chat option.
- Screen Share for a number of participants simultaneously
- Free desktop & app sharing
- Functions on all devices & platforms
- Records the entire event
- Interface navigation is very easy
It is among the best webinar software that offers a freemium plan. The free plan provides 40 minutes on the online event or webinar – up to 100 attendees. However, the Basic paid plan provides awesome features along with 1GB of cloud recording for $14.99 a month.
The Business package costs $19.99 a month – perfect for small and mid-sized businesses. Nonetheless, the Enterprise package costs $20 a month – ideal for large enterprises.
Webex offers impressive features like a host room. It provides HD video & audio accessible on numerous devices. However, it allows participants a high level of customization to customize the host environment. Nonetheless, Webex is a cloud-based platform, thus, it guarantees data security as well as superior speed.
- Cloud-based webinar platform
- Built-in surveys, polls, and Q&A sessions
- Host up to 40,000 participants
- Integrates with well-known marketing tools such as Salesforce
- Offers a mobile app
- Basic Plan costs $13.5 a month – up to 50 participants
Webinar.net has rolled out in 2019. It is the first web-based tool that doesn’t count the event capacity. However, this platform allows a host to reach out to an enormous audience through cloud-based hosting.
- No event capacity concerns
- Hosting transpires through the cloud
- It is a great cloud-based platform
- Reach out to exceptionally large audiences
- It is cheap with regards to licenses
- The platform loads quickly
- The server works well
- Offers a free trial
- Entry-level plan – $500 a month
ON24 lets you easily create, personalize, and scale engaging webinars, multimedia content experiences, & online events. Nonetheless, the difference between ON24 and other webinar software is its focus on not just web seminars, but also wide-range user conferences.
This webinar software offers the ability to generate live webinars and content hubs. However, what’s amazing is that account holders can completely customize the webinar software’s features to suit their company.
- Extremely easy to use & sleek
- Amazing integration with Salesforce
- Fast to generate a professional webinar
- Real-time statistics reports
- Engaging features such as polling, customization options, on-demand, lobby music, and more
- The set-up process is easy
ON24 doesn’t display pricing on their website. It needs you to request a quote. However, it appears pricing depends on people’s needs. The platform charges by a webinar that ranges from $1,600 to $10,000.
WebinarGeek is an extremely easy-to-use and simple webinar platform. Marketers can use the webinar platform very easily. The developers assert that WebinarGeek is the simplest webinar platform to use. Nonetheless, it doesn’t require you to download the software. Thus, the webinar platform’s non-complexity makes it the favorite of everyone.
- You can easily set it up
- Perfect for marketing
- The premium package comes with a personal branding feature
- The account holder can add speaker notes even the webinar is transpiring
- It is easy to set up.
- The platform has chat support
- The account holders can transmit customized emails to their viewers or non-viewers.
- Nonetheless, you will know if the recipient opened/read the email or not.
- Offers a 14-day free trial
- Starter Pack costs $26.91 a month
- Premium Pack costs $55.23 a month
- All are billed annually
- No Credit Card is needed
ElasticWebinar is a new & fresh-looking webinar platform available today. The main feature of the webinar platform is a simple design. You can set the webinar platform up easily. ElasticWebinar comes with all webinar interactions. However, you can customize its dynamic attendee counter to appear more realistic.
- Smooth & easy to use interface
- It comes with numerous landing page templates with various layouts
- The platform supports High Definition video hosting
- Flexible webinar scheduling
- This platform has custom questions on the registration page
- It comes with an urgency timer
- Additionally, it has flexible email scheduling
$52 a month
What is Webinar Software?
A webinar is an internet conferencing that is a combination of the words web & seminar. Nonetheless, it runs the video conference meeting on the web.
What Are the Benefits of Webinar Software?
The benefits of Webinar Software are cost-effective, expands your audience, improves lead generation, allows guest presenters, & helps build domain expertise.
How Does A Webinar Work?
A webinar is an online event or web seminar wherein hosts can provide a presentation to a huge audience. However, the audience, participants, or attendees can also participate. Nonetheless, they can ask questions, respond to polls, and utilize available interactive tools.
How Long Should A Webinar Last?
The average webinar or online video conference is about 45 minutes. Nonetheless, some presentations are 1 hour and beyond.
In this article, we have provided information on the Best Webinar Software. The information above should really help you boost your webinars or online events.
Nonetheless, if you have any thoughts about the Best Webinar Software – Ultimate Guide, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments section.