Best OKR Software to Use
Are you looking to integrate the best OKR software into your business for your goals and strategies?
In this article, we are going to provide you with a comparison of the OKR software.
Every organization works towards one goal. It is important to remain on track and aligned with this goal.
In a survey conducted by People Management in 2018, 58% of employees complain about managers who do not set clear expectations.
This causes employees to work outside of this goal and not achieve it. Hence, it is a must to have a clear and concise goal setting.
To achieve these goals and objectives, using OKR software can help you. Let’s know what this software is all about.
What is OKR software?
OKR means “Objectives and Key Results”. OKR software helps you communicate, measure, and track your business goals and strategies.
This software is best for managers who want to keep track of both team and team members in real-time.
Since they have numerous daily tasks, it is a challenge to manually track these goals one by one.
Investing in OKR software is worth it. This way, you can save time and effort to focus on other equally important tasks. You can opt to monitor all tasks on one platform.
Top 20 OKR Software
|OKR Software||Best Feature|
|Zokri||Best overall OKR software|
|Weekdone||Best OKR software and unlimited OKR coaching for SMBs|
|7Geese||Best for feedback and one-on-one coaching|
|Koan||Best for small teams and receiving and providing direct feedback|
|Lattice||Best for reviewing employees’ progress using overview reports|
|Perdoo||Best for evaluating KPIs along with OKRs|
|Engagedly||Best for employee engagement using badges and public recognition|
|Timely||Best for tracking your team’s time in real-time|
|Profit.co||Best user-friendly interface and UX|
|Inspire||Best OKRs software for training and support|
|Betterworks||Best OKR for enterprises|
|Hirebook||Best OKR support services|
|Unlock: OKR||Best for teams implementing OKR for the first time|
|Heartpace||Best personal OKR software for individual goal-setting|
|Engagedly||Best OKR cloud software available on PC, Android, and Apple devices|
1. Zokri: Best overall OKR software
If you’re looking for software to establish objectives and key results, Zokri is the right fit for you.
When you define your OKRs, this software reminds its users of their daily tasks. You can also report them back when you finish work at the end of the day.
When it comes to automation, Zokri provides tools such as automatic notifications for modified or completed results.
- Schedule meetings within the platform
- Keeps team members on track with the alert system
- Identify KPI and OKR owners using the key results dashboard
- Connects projects to tasks to track the day-to-day progress across departments
- Complete built-in meeting management from scheduling to notifications
- Comes with email support
- SSO user management to add and remove users
- Creates a knowledgebase within the platform
- Team (OKR and KPI software): Free for 1-10 people
- Essentials (OKR and KPI software): $5 per user per month plus 14- day free trial
- Performance (Performance Management): $10 per user per month plus 14- days of free trial
2. Weekdone: Best OKR software and unlimited OKR coaching for SMBs
Weekdone is an OKR software that helps you track your goal and report task status. You can set goals, provide feedback to your team members, track weekly progress, and work seamlessly with your team.
You can coordinate with your team to set quarterly goals In real-time, you can check the status of these goals on your dashboard.
What’s more, you can give recommendations to your employee. You can also guide them to finish the projects on time.
- Offers a 15-day free trial for up to 3 users
- Free account set-up
- 1:1 or Group Personalized Discussions
- PPP Reporting (Plans, Progress, and Problems) to plan your work status and weekly goals
- Provides visual and real-time dashboards to easily view work status
- Over 1,500 integrations such as Google Task, Jira, Slack, Zapier, and more
- Team training and dedicated OKR coaching
- Free live webinars, demos, live chat, and consulting
Pricing: Based on company size ranging from $0 (3 members) up to $1750 (500 members) per month
3. 7Geese: Best for feedback and one-on-one coaching
7Geese is a performance management software that helps you with OKR progress, career development plans, goal-setting, feedback, and performance review.
With this software, you can set daily goals for your employees and team.
This helps them focus on the right priorities. Besides, you can also get updates on each team member’s progress in real-time.
Moreover, you can manage careers and people analytics to automate all these programs in one app.
- Drag-and-drop survey designers with built-in template designs
- Manages remote teams
- 1:1 OKR coaching and weekly check-ins
- Tracks measurable results
- Sets company objectives clearly for everyone to understand
- Performance Management Automation helps you send regular notifications to your team.
- Gives feedback for ToDos, widgets, and archived reports from peers, managers, and stakeholders
- Import reports about team activities
- Provides pre-designed templates for workflows
- Integrates with communication and business apps such as Gmail, Slack, Google Docs, Salesforce, and more
- Calendar and feedback management
- Conducts performance reviews for groups
Pricing per User:
- Align: $10 per month
- Perform: $14 per month
- Grow: $19 per month
Visit 7Geese Now
4. Koan: Best for small teams and receiving and providing direct feedback
Koan is an OKR software used for coaching. It helps you align your team members with your goals. This software also helps in tracking your progress, business strategy, and more. Moreover, it helps you make better decisions.
- Offers a free demo and 30-day free trial
- Link Goals determine how they align with your goals. This checks whether they even fit or not.
- Tree View allows you to track the relationship between objectives and key results.
- Quantitative data and qualitative Insights automatically gather your team’s direct feedback. It identifies bottlenecks before they occur.
- Works as a Performance Management software
- Provides weekly status reports that you can share
- Google and Office 365 authentication
- Integrates with task management software and communication tools such as Slack, Jira, and Zapier
Pricing per User:
- Starter: $1 per month (up to 10 members)
- Standard:$6.50 per month (up to 100 members)
- Premium: $9.50 per month (over 100 members)
Visit Koan Now
5. Lattice: Best for reviewing employees’ progress using overview reports
Lattice is an OKR software that helps you communicate with your remote team and manage employee performance.
You can get feedback from your colleagues and managers. Moreover, Lattice lets you see other teams’ progress. This enables you to stay ahead of other teams.
- Creates custom questions for better performance reviews
- Shares performance reviews with your team
- Sends constant reminders to your team to fill reviews
- Creates performance reports
- Gives and receives feedback
- Encrypts data and undergoes regular penetration testing and security reviews
- The Praise Wall displays the recognized employees to motivate your employees to work more effectively.
- 1:1 Meetings
- Analytics Dashboards help you identify low and high performers, conduct surveys, and compare past industry benchmarks in a single dashboard.
- Goal and OKR analytics
- Prioritizes important tasks and pressing issues with updates
- Integrates with business apps such as Outlook, Slack, Google apps, and more
- Comes with a mobile app for both iOS and Android
- Tracks the adoption and ROI of programs
- Regular business review
Pricing per User:
- Grow: $3 per month
- Performance: $9 per month
- Performance and Engagement: $12 per month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
6. Perdoo: Best for evaluating KPIs along with OKRs
For all kinds of business, Perdoo is available for free. It is an OKR goal management platform that helps you set company goals, align your resources, and evaluate reports all in one place.
- Comes with a drag-and-drop editor that helps you plan your workflow
- Provides detailed analytics to help identify achievements
- Uses data encryption, SAML-based SSO, and more
- Ambassador bot runs your OKR program and monitors your goals
- Combines KPIs and OKRs to get a complete overview of activities
- API access to integrate with any third-party app you want
- Creates custom views to identify goals
- Google sheet integration
- Free: $0
- Premium: Starts at $7.20
7. Engagedly: Best for employee engagement using badges and public recognition
A SaaS-based performance management system like Engagedly helps an organization with goal-setting, feedback, rewards, review cycle, and more.
This platform engages employees to work by publicly providing praises, rewards, recognition, badges, and award points.
What’s more, you can conduct surveys for recommendations.
- Provides workforce planning, analytics, and insights from different teams, roles, and departments
- Allows you to have performance reviews and competency assessments
- Tracks team progress individually or collectively
- Sets and checks OKR progress and goals in real-time
- Lets you connect with your team during check-ins
- Sends you recommendations directly from your mobile phones
- Conducts employee surveys with pre-designed templates
- 360-degree feedback tool helps you run multiple review cycles at the same time.
- Comes with a mobile app on iOS and Android
- 24/7 live support and webinars
- Real-time update of goal progress
Pricing: To know the pricing details, you need to contact the vendor.
Visit Engagedly Now
8. Timely: Best for tracking your team’s time in real-time
Timely performs each task an OKR software does. It helps you monitor OKRs against your KPIs. You can capture your work, task, and project activity, track your expenses, and connect with your team in real-time all in one dashboard.
- Offers a 14-day free trial
- Helps you identify employee information such as missing hours, overtime, activity across workflow, and capacity
- Comes with report templates for timesheets or reports, payroll, performance reviews, and invoicing
- Tagging system feature helps you identify precisely how your team is spending their time.
- Tracks all your activities from anywhere using GPS on your mobile phone
- Report templates available
- Integration with third-party apps such as Jira, Zoom, and more
- Creates reports of daily activities
- Mobile application available on iOS and Android
Pricing per User:
- Starter: $8 per month
- Premium: $14 per month (3 teams up to 50 projects)
- Unlimited: $20 per month
- Enterprise: Quote-based
Visit Timely Now
9. Profit.co: Best user-friendly interface and UX
Profit.co executes strategies using an OKR centric approach. You can also use this platform for tracking, task management, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Allows you to plan OKRs at the beginning of the quarter, promote high levels of employee engagement using collaborative features, and use a highly structured reflect and reset process
- Provides quarterly strategic plan within 1-5 years using the Plan-Execute-Engage-Learn cycle
- Allows you to add modules as you progress
- Integrates with third-party applications such as Microsoft Teams, Slack, Jira, Salesforce, and more
- Offers a free plan for up to 5 users
- Easy to customize
- Offers step by step guides and templates
- Includes OKR coaching and certification
- Facilitates 1:1 and departmental review meetings
- Has only 30 third-party app integrations
- Supports only 15 languages
- Complex feature options
10. Inspire: Best OKRs software for training and support
If you love to read and you know Paul Niven, he founded Inspire Software to support OKRs and provide great training. He gives expert guidance on Inspire’s simple learning curve for all employees and HR managers.
- Integrates goals and OKRs with continuous performance management
- Provides full employee recognition and feedback capabilities
- Supports 1:1 conversations to retain focus and celebrate success all in one place
- OKR development, benchmarking, and tracking data
- Uses SMART goal-setting
- Goal-focused conversations and execution
- Exclusive partnership with global OKRs leader Paul Niven
- Combines science-backed learning and leadership development curricula
- Offers a complimentary software orientation or “guided trial,” with multiple how-to videos
- Used best with Google Chrome browser
- Not full multi-language enabled
- More suitable for HR and C-suite buyers
11. Betterworks: Best OKR for enterprises
This tool merges OKRs, coaching, and feedback to increase employees’ focus on strategies in one platform. Betterworks also offers insights and analytics, employee engagement, and best practices for program design, change management, and adoption.
- Allows team members to track cross-functional objectives by handling transparency and alignment
- Integrates with third-party applications including Google, Asana, G Suite, Microsoft, SAP SuccessFactors, Jira, Slack, Udemy, BambooHR, GitHub, Ultimate Software, Salesforce, Oracle Workday, and ADP
- Offers a demo and free trial
- Provides helpful review prompts for managers
- Comes with a company organization chart
- Offers social tools for engagement
- Easy milestone setting within each goal
- Does not allow to rank objectives for sorting purposes
- No additional benchmark data
12. Hirebook: Best OKR support services
IBM and Boeing prefer high-level OKRs strategy. They use software none other than Hirebook.
Hirebook is an OKR software for performance and motivation used by companies to go above and beyond customer service satisfaction.
It does this by OKRs and KPIs, virtual meetings, automated check-ins, and a comprehensive ORG chart.
- Offers workshops and assessments for new companies
- Integrates with 100 third-party applications including any local data warehouses
- Saves data entry tasks for employees and focuses on strategic issues you want to hook up to
- Offers a free trial
- Integrates with the team and 1-on-1 meetings
- New customers receive hands-on workshops and assessments.
- Free Hirebook University courses for all users
- No time tracking functionality
- Mobile-ready platform, rather than a mobile app
13. Unlock: OKR: Best for teams implementing OKR for the first time
Unlock: OKR includes people and goal maps, feedback, and reporting features. This tool focuses on outcomes first and adopts OKRs as a shared vision.
- Simple and intuitive user interface, UX, and dashboard
- Allows users to create and track objectives and key results
- Facilitates feedback within teams and between cross-functional teams
- Conducts 1-on-1 sessions
- Offers pricing on request
- Comes with a free trial and demo
- Offers OKR coaching
- Offers demo and free trial
- Easy to use application
- Offers OKR coaching
- Guaranteed OKR framework implementation
- Email integration, not built-in
- No way to clone an existing OKR
14. Heartpace: Best personal OKR software for individual goal-setting
As a modern HR and OKR system, Heartpace focuses on objective-oriented collaboration. It allows employees to set personal objectives and determine key results aside from the team as a whole.
- Sends automatic reminders for tasks
- Comes with various templates
- Promotes team communication through structured evaluations
- Integrates with G Suite, ADFS SSO, Azure SSO, AD Csv Sync, AD LDAP Sync, and REST API
- Free templates for talks, surveys, and evaluations
- Great tool for meeting scheduling and record-keeping
- Includes bonus features such as gap analysis and salary pay
- Provides automatic task reminders
- Does not allow users to set soft goals efficiently
- Steep learning curve for non-tech savvy persons
- Offers only two plan tiers and only one has concrete pricing data
- Some features such as API, DSM, profiles, and document management are only add-ons.
Visit Heartpace Now
15. Yaguara: Best profit OKR software for e-retailers
If you have a large business goal, you can use Yaguara as an OKR tool. It focuses on data-driven projects. Yaguara can help you orient product launches, community engagement, website analytics strategy, and sales acquisition.
- Promotes communication and team collaboration that focuses on goals, setbacks, and progress
- Integrates with third-party applications including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Shopify, WooCommerce, Instagram, Facebook Ads, Youtube, Asana, Klaviyo, Zendesk, Stripe, Mailchimp, Quickbooks, Yotpo, and Wrike
- Offers a free trial and demo
- User-friendly interface
- Best for agile eCommerce teams
- Provides excellent communication tools
- Requires an annual upfront fee
- Live dashboards & reports limited to higher plans
- Custom integrations for Enterprise plan only
16. nTask: Best in OKR features
nTask is a project management tool, but it is one of the best OKR software.
It is because it is rich in features. This includes a user-friendly UI, the ability to monitor and track OKRs, multiple integrations, and abundant support and onboarding resources.
You can track and manage individual contributor activities in nTask. You may also use the function for individual accountability to ensure timely task and goal completion.
17. PeopleGoal: Best in OKR styling
PeopleGoal is a feature-rich platform with elements including a configurable feedback system and a goal-setting methodology based on a balanced scorecard.
Multiple integrations are also included with the tool. And it’s all wrapped up in a stylish package.
- Feedback from all sides
- Continuous monitoring of performance
- Dashboards that can be customized
- Tracking your progress
- Management of objectives
- Monitoring KPIs
Pricing: $10 per user per month
18. SimpleOKR: Best in user interface
Simple OKR is an OKR management application that is ideal for usage by your company, team, or individual.
It offers a user-friendly interface and displays data on a single, easy-to-understand dashboard.
Everyone has simple access to company priorities with the platform, and teams are aligned on their objectives while reporting to upper management.
- Management of negative feedback
- Tracking your progress
- Management of objectives
- Set goals for the team and share them with them.
Pricing: $49.99 per month.
19. Profit: Best in goal tracking
Profit is an OKR tracking tool that allows you to focus, measure, and achieve your goals.
The program includes tools for focusing and tracking team and individual OKRs, as well as team participation in goals.
- Templates and dashboards
- Continuous monitoring of performance
- Assessments of abilities
- Management of objectives
- Tracking your progress
- Monitoring KPIs
- Task management tools
- Starter: Free at $0 per month
- Growth: $7 per user per month
20. OKR API: Best Saas OKR tool
For an open-source SaaS OKR tool, OKR API is a top choice.
The program takes a fresh approach to OKR management, allowing you to develop, monitor, and distribute objectives and key results.
- Ability to integrate with any environment
- Ability to track and manage metrics
Pricing: You must contact the provider.
Other Goal-Setting / OKR Software
Here are other available OKR platforms that you can use aside from our top 15:
- Workteam: Best OKR CFR software
- Atiim: Best enterprise OKR software
- Kazoo: Best OKR tracking software for peer-to-peer feedback
- 15five: Best for self-performance reviews
- Leapsone: Best for a customizable review builder
- Gtmhub: Best OKR for software engineers
- Ally: Best for teams needing OKR coaching
- Culture Amp: Best OKR for turnover prediction
- Small Improvements: Best OKR tool for pulse surveys and weekly check-ins
How do you use OKR Software?
OKR platforms have common features but they work differently.
In this article, we will use Engagedly to show how this OKR platform works.
- Upload and post the documents.
- Click on the ‘My Workspace’ option on your dashboard.
- Go to the ‘Drive’.
- Click the ‘Upload’ File’ option to upload your file.If you want to share the document in your organization, you can use the keyword ‘Everyone’.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Click on the ‘Job Titles’ option to add any job title you want.
- Go back to ‘Settings’ and click ‘Users’.
- Choose ‘Update the Job Title’ then save.
- Integrate your dashboard with ADP Workforce to keep employee information in sync. Note that you need to buy the Engagedly Data Connector Edition from the ADP Marketplace to integrate it efficiently.
- When done with the purchase, log in via the ADP screen.
- Enable a default SSO for the Engagedly site.
- Navigate through your dashboard. It has three major tracking options:
- My Dashboard: Click on ‘My Dashboard’ to track your own goals.
- Team Dashboard: Click on the ‘Team Dashboard’ to track the goals of your team members.
- Organization Dashboard: Click on the ‘Organization Dashboard’’ to track the goals of the entire organization.
- Go to the ‘Goals’ page to view the list of goals based on the filters you select.
- To add a new goal, click on ‘+New Goal’.
- Fill out all the relevant goal details such as Title, Start Date, End Date, Goal Information, Goal Notes, Measurement Type, and more.
FAQs about OKR Software
What should I look for in OKR Software?
In choosing your OKR software, here are some features that you must look for:
You use OKR software to make monitoring easy. Of course, you have to use one that is easy to learn and use. Make sure that it offers easy integration with your existing tools and an easy onboarding process.
- Real-Time Progress Tracker
Your OKR software should offer built-in tools and integration with other tools your team uses. This will help you track the progress of tasks in real-time.
- Actionable Dashboards
Your OKR software must convert data and numbers into actionable insights. This makes it easy for every team member to understand the actionable data and take immediate action.
- Enterprise Level Flexibility
A flexible OKR platform lets you adopt different OKR best practices and approaches at any given time. You can get tweaks in your business process with this type of platform.
OKR software should have coached. With this, you can handle your growing team size and business process without any challenge
On top of other factors, this is one of the top considerations of an organization. Since it aims for profit, it is important to make the investment worth it. Depending on your business needs, you can select from free, cheap, and expensive tools you find useful.
How much does OKR software cost?
Tons of OKR software are available in the market. You can find different prices based on the features included in the app. It ranges from free, or from $5 to $500 per month.
What OKR software does Google use?
Fortunately, Google provides a powerful yet free OKR tool to track them. You can use Google Docs and Google Sheets to easily track your goals. However, what’s missing are features such as dashboards, notifications, automated reports, and more.
Now that you already got the list of the best OKR software, it’s time to sum it up.
An OKR tool will surely help you manage your team’s time and set clear goals. At the same time, you can also save much time and effort.
These tools will definitely help align your organizational goals and make every member on track.
We have also provided you with where each software is best for. Depending on your organizational needs, you can choose among these OKR platforms that we find best among the rest.
For instance, should you prefer to have more one-on-one meetings with your team, go for Lattice and 7Geese.
If your focus is to set new objectives quarterly and check your team’s status weekly, Zokri might be your best pick. On the other hand, Timely and Perdoo are best to track KPIs along with OKRs.
Overall, you won’t waste a penny in investing in OKR software.
We hope that this article helped choose your best OKR software. Let us know your thoughts and drop your choice below. Thanks for reading!